Today’s technological advances allow us to enjoy unlimited entertainment. Since the last few years you can enjoy the internet not only through your laptop, but now through television in your living room. It means you can get unlimited access to television program around the world.
A Slingbox lets you access local television channels from almost anywhere. To watch your favorite shows on your PDA or smartphone, you must first install the Slingplayer mobile software.
- Connect your smartphone to a PC. You can use either a wired connection with a USB cable or a wireless one such as a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
- Start the Microsoft ActiveSync application on your PC. Activesync is the software that comes with a smartphone and allows the PC and smartphone to talk to each other and to share files.
- Download the Slingplayer Mobile setup software to your PC. You can find this software on the Slingbox website.
- Double-click the .exe file that you download to start installation on the smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue installation. The software guides you through the rest of the process. Don’t disconnect the smartphone from the PC until the installation is complete.